We appreciate your queries and love to answer them
1. What is Innocart and when we should use it for our pet? Innocart is a brand name of assistive rehabilitation aid (see photographs) also known as wheelchair, wheelcart, doggycart, doggywheels etc. to help disabled, weak, paralyzed pets, those are unable to move properly (see videos).
2. What are the different sizes of Innocart available and what are their prices? How do I know which, Innocart type and size will fit my pet? There are three different sizes available for Innocarts (see videos). For pricing details one may download the cataloguefrom here. Below are given prices of different innocarts for quick reference, additionally packing and forwarding (Courier ) charges are to be borne by customer, which are given side wise:
To ascertain type of Innocart required by your pet click here, However size of cart will be ascertained according to measurements and will be quoted to you after submission of your pet's measurements. Generally submitted measurements are processed everyday on CAD software by 6 p.m. and detailed quotations are sent to owners on their email by 8 p.m.
3. How much time it takes to receive Innocart from Innovation India? We prepare Innocarts on full advance payment orders only. Once the payment is made, it takes 7 days to prepare a custom made Innocart according to measurements submitted by owners. Flight courier generally reaches its destination within 3-4 days whereas surface courier takes more than four days.
4. How to submit measurements of my disabled pet and how to pay for the Innocart? One has to submit measurements of their pet online. Click here to submit measurements of your disabled pet. Once you submit measurements, you will be provided with a quotation like this
Submit the quoted amount from your nearby bank in the companies current account as per the details provided in quotation and you are done!
5. How to fit Innocart to my pet? Owners are provided with video CD/ video link explaining fitting an Innocart to the pet.
6. What is the material used to prepare these Innocarts? Innocarts are prepared from GI Pipe for giving them strength and durability along with long lasting powder coating for good cosmetic look.
7. What is the weight of Innocart, whether it is having anything to do with pets weight? The approximate weight (Kg) for different categories of Innocarts is as follows
This question is generally asked by our customers, and we want to clarify that these Innocarts are prepared on principles of Biomechanics taking in to consideration Centre of Gravity (CG) of the pet, thus making it most suitable walking aid. Here point to be noted is that pet has to pull the cart not to lift it, and it has been observed that when CG of pet coincides with CG of Innocart, a pet can pull Innocart which is many times of its body weight with ease, provided pet has front legs in sound condition. Additionally weight of cart prevents it from toppling down to one side during movement.
8. Whether we need to push Innocart or not? That depends on condition of your pet at the time of application of Innocart. if a pet is able to drag itself with its front legs than in 99% cases he will move himself in Innocart . But if he is not able to drag himself he will need assistance initially.
9. Whether a four wheel support Innocart can be converted in to two wheel support? Yes it becomes essential sometime to provide four wheel support Innocart to long standing non responsive quadriplegic cases initially, but if your veterinarian suggests that your pet has recovered from front leg paralysis in due course of rehabilitation therapy, you can easily convert four wheel support Innocart into two wheel support just by removing front wheels (Provision for removal of front wheels is provided ).
10. Will my pet be able to do daily natural call (defecation, urination), while in Innocart? Innocarts are designed in such a way so as to provide necessary space and angle for doing natural calls by pet conveniently. In 99% cases pets get acclimatized within a week to do their natural call of their own while in Innocart .